Tuesday, August 7, 2012

To infinity and beyond...

Hey everyone  
Another boring day is passing by, and still I cant believe that I have only one month of summer holidays left. 
This feels a little bit creppy to me, as I feel like summer started just yesterday. It doesn't mean that i don't want to start college, because im looking forward to it :-)
Now Im just spending my time mostly at home, reading books, skating and drawing. It might sound boring, but its actually really chilling haha.

On saturday, I'm going to go shopping, as I need to check out new makeup products. I will be more than happy, to share my little reviews with you guys.
And here are few pictures from today, I didn't really feel like taking any more that that :)




Shorts and top are from Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment