Monday, July 30, 2012

Vintage & Vans

Heyy guys, finally I found a little bit of time to update the blog, and I'm actually really excited. Few days ago I've been looking at many different pictures on tumblr, where girls mixed vintage, skate and classy styles all together.
Even though i skate alot, no one could really convince me to start wearing vans, I'd rather wear etnies or other skate brands.
Well, yesterday I went to the Vans store with my friends, and i fell in love with Biking Red Vans. Literally! :-)
I love the colour, and how they matches perfectly with almost everything you wear. I just couldnt resist it.

Another item I have purchased yesterday, are these pretty grey jeans with that cute floral pattern. They are perfect for summer and even the autumn. I can't wait to try them on. 





1 comment: